How To Commission a Handblown Glass Pendant Lampshade
- For lamp shade commissions, the first step is to contact Kevin for a personal consultation to discuss your ideas and a plan.
- Then the client procures the fixture hardware. Although Kevin does not provide the fixtures he can offer advice based on his experience.
- Then he’ll measure the hardware and create an inital lamp shade to fit.
- You’ll then be sent photos or can view the piece(s) at the studio.
- On approval, the comission is completed and mounted to the hardware. Then you or your contractor will install the lighting.